mardi 12 janvier 2010

Abbreviations 8/24/2006

Email to Dave

well I can't risk everything I've been building had you asked when I didn't have a job and barely a place to stay I would have said yes right away.

Plus the week you want to leave just happens to be the most important time for my uncle he is opening a new store and my dad has made it an all or nothing thing. He says if I leave most likely I wont have a job when I get back. I like having money to be able to do things with.

I want to be able to do all the things I want.

My aunt wants to meet you cause I told her before that you were coming here, she doesn't want me to leave.

After I pay for my classes etc

So maybe you should just drive over here. That way you can go through the country etc and figure out some things. By the time you get here I will have things in order.

I know all I need is to be social and I would probably be fine.

I don't know exactly what you want but I have things to do I can't just leave things, normally I would but I have to be responsible. I came here for a change and I have to follow through with it. Compromising myself isn't easy believe me.

Tell me what you think

+T

Aucun commentaire: