mardi 12 janvier 2010

A letter home 2/24/07

An email to Jack

I quit my job but in other news, I started another blog. Also read this article its great. I'm glad someone wrote this.

http://www.blueblood.net/2007/02/amy-lee-vapor-evanescence-hoax/

So its getting warmer here and its not so bad.
I'm glad I stole a bunch of shit before I left. I should have taken another pair of shoes, I took a strap-on, on accident but I guess I'll keep it as a souvenir, but also I have dungeon furniture because they are cleaning it out anyway. One of the mistresses who had been there since the beginning was fired a week ago and that made me think, I just decided I hated doing this and it was time for a new career, believe it or not it got boring.

So I'm trying to find other ways to entertain myself, I miss being in Boston and the fun I used to have and at some point I need to go back to school. Oh his parents are visiting yet again next weekend, his mom thinks I hate her or something. Its not that, but she asked about my life and I told her because she asked and I'm fine with it, and so disconnected, I am not a product of my adolescence. But being she is a neurotic Jewish mother, she thinks I never dealt with my problems or something. I tried to explain to her that I am able to admit my upbringing wasn't fucking roses and not be completely fucked up as a person.

Basically I felt this job was the equivalent to a psychic vampire because it sucks energy out of me and I had nothing to replace it, it didn't make me feel satisfied as a person and it didn't even make me enough money for it to be worth it. Also it took away from the other creative endeavors I want to explore because it took all my time up. This job gave me a false sense of closeness with my coworkers who most of them would never talk to you outside of work, except maybe two and I hope I run into them cause they are genuine people. The one I want to see is the one who asked me how I was when she saw me and said she hoped I felt better. She wasn't acting that it was real.

I"m also reading through your blogs, looking for tidbits of memories of myself as well as just reading them.

I'm on the bedtime story, I think I need to make my own movie; seeing as I don't care about making money, even with the job I had. It made me see how far people would do for money and it was just sad and I could never be like that. I wonder if I'm a prude or something but I realize no, I just have self-respect ten-fold.

I think I'm going to start a scrapbooking business.

Aucun commentaire: