mardi 12 janvier 2010

NYC connection 6/3/2007

It has been forever, what are the projects you are into now?

Since leaving Florida 3 years ago, I've lived in Boston (2 years), Los Angeles (3 months) Toronto (2 months) and moved to Chicago in December (6 months and counting).

After leaving LA I flew back to Boston and got together with my significant other and we drove around and decided to live in Toronto. I had my 21st bday there. We got bored moved to Chicago and we have been together since then, still living in the same room; even though last month we broke up. I'm moving out this weekend.into my new place :)

Jobs: Secretary in LA, nothing in TO and Pro-Domme in Chicago and now I work in a bookstore here.

I went to school in Boston for Criminal Justice and I plan on going back to school soon but for art.

I have a blogspot you can check out; I do need to update it though. but I usually keep it updated weekly.
http://disconnection101.blogspot.com/

Huggles
Truddie

Aucun commentaire: