mardi 12 janvier 2010

Email to Ma Tante 1/15/08

My car is shiny and pretty and red of course I passed the test on the first try.
It's a Brand New 2008 Toyota Yaris, the best fuel efficient car.

I haven't been to California since I left about a year ago. I was in Pittsburgh, went to visit mom in fl, went to Boston and then left and came back to fl.

I've been here in Florida since 11-28. apparently a few of my friends are supposed to come visit me soon which will be a lot of fun. I'm constantly flooded with friends asking me to visit ______ (fill in blank of pretty much any city) and see them. Too bad I can't clone myself :) cause I can't be everywhere at once, if only that were possible I would get so much more living done in such a short time. I guess its a good thing you can't do everything at once.

My phone number is still the same

I work at B & N Full time but I am interviewing for a Library Assistant Position on Thursday for Valencia. I'm taking classes from Valencia online and I'm paying Florida resident rates so its cheap. It would be great to get this position because it pays more and then I would get reduced tuition for classes as well, besides its closer to what I want to do. I have enough experience, I've now worked in 2 bookstores (one independent and one chain) and 2 different libraries. Eventually I will get an Master of Library Science and be able to just be a regular librarian, yes you have to go to grad school to be a librarian. I want to keep my job at B&N because I got a nice discount on my textbooks.

Did Jonathan go to Hawaii yet? wow they are all getting so big. Soon enough they will be out of the house, makes me feel old hah. Its going to be weird when they get jobs and become mini-adults. People still think I look 18 until they speak to me and then they think I'm like 25+. You know I barely answer my cell phone anymore, I respond more quickly to text messages, but its nice to be around my good friends here. Although I will have to admit I don't really go out all too much, cause its pretty boring here but I didn't come back to have fun, I came back to finish what I started with school etc. I've had a lot of fun doing all the other things I did and pretty much everything that I wanted. I have no doubt that I can leave again if need be. I seem to naturally be really good at leaving a place.

Grosse Bisous,
Miss Truddie :)

Aucun commentaire: